What is this feature needed for?
Detailed view is intended for viewing details, results, and task management.
How does this feature work? How to get to the Detailed view of the task:
1. From the TASKS block, by clicking on the selected task in a Table or Calendar view.
2. From the REPORTS block, in the Tasks report, by clicking on the name of the task form.
The main elements of the Detailed view are:
1. Task name (corresponds to the name of the task form)
2. Task number
3. Task label
4. Task author
5. Task executor
6. Email for sending reports in the .pdf format
7. Scheduled task completion date
8. The list of notes for the task
9. The name of the company to which the task belongs
10. Address of the location to which the task belongs
11. Name of the location to which the task belongs
12. Contacts to which the task belongs
13. Property to which the task belongs
14. Button to open the menu for adding comments to the task
15. Button to open the menu for adding notes to the task
16. Button to open the menu for editing the task
17. Button for deleting the task
18. Details of the actual start and end time of the task
19. Additional description of the task
20. Button for switching the Slide/Sheet view
21. Button for activating photo download
Actions in the Detailed View of the Task
1. Viewing task results in Slide view.
Go to the Detailed view of the task using one of the methods described above. In the Detailed view, select the view type – Slide (Button 20). This view represents a tree-like structure for viewing task results. In order to view the element of the task and its value, click the corresponding item.
2. Viewing task results in Sheet view.
Go to the Detailed view of the task. Select the view type – Sheet (Button 20). This view is an expanded list of all elements with results. To view the elements, simply scroll down the page.
3. Adding/viewing comments to the task
Click the button to open the menu for adding comments (14). In the sidebar, create a comment for the task. To hide the menu, click the X button.
4. Adding/viewing notes to the task.
Click the button to open the menu for creating notes (16). In the sidebar that is displayed, enter the name and the text of the note. For more information about creating notes, please check the link above.
5. Editing a task
Click the Edit Task icon (16). In the window that is displayed, make the necessary adjustments to the task.
Warning! Editing a task is allowed only if the task status is Scheduled for Execution. Editing tasks with all other statuses is not allowed. List of editable task fields: Executor, Date and Time.
6. Deleting a task
Click the Delete Task icon (17), then confirm task deletion in the pop-up window.
7. Setting a label for the task
Click the task label selection button and select the required item from the drop-down menu.
8. Downloading photos
Select a photo in the task results and click the Download icon. The name of the photo will have the following format: location address/executor's name/date and time of execution.