Zegoal mobile app can be installed on Android smartphones or tablets. Minimum system requirements are as follows:
- Dual core processor of at least 1.2 GHz;
- 1 Gb RAM;
- 100 mb free memory of programs for installation;
- Android 5.1 and above.
There are two ways to install Zegoal app:
- from Google Play;
- from an apk file.
Installation from Google Play
- Find Google Play or Play Market in the app list of your smartphone/ table, and open it.
- Type Zegoal Pro in the search line, and select Zegoal Pro.
- Click on Install.
- In case, if "The app requires access permission" system notifications appear, click on "Allow".
- Upon successful installation, the app icon will be added to the program list.
Installation from an APK file
This type of installation is recommended only if there is no Google Play on your device, as in this case automatic updates of Zegoal program will not be available.
- Download the Zegoal_last.apk installation file at https://web.zegoal.com/apps/zgpro.apk and copy it to the device in any possible way (e.g. with a memory card)
- In the file manager of the device, find Zegoal_last.apk file, and click on its name
- Click on "Install". If Android security system notification appears, select "Allow installation from unknown sources"
- In case, if "The app requires access permission" system notifications appear, click on "Allow"
- Upon successful installation, the app icon will be added to the program list
If, due to any reasons, the installation fails, please make sure your device complies with the minimum system requirements, then address Zegoal support service, notifying them on your device model, operation system version, and the error notification text displayed during installation. It is preferable that you attach a screenshot with the error notification when sending a request by e-mail or Viber.